Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Being unemployed has its problems!"


Marc's daily rant.......7/2/2008


"Being unemployed has its problems!"


I am back, sorry for anyone that actually reads my blog! Yes, more ways than one! I couldn't pay my Internet bill, phone, power and so on! But thanks to an anonymous donor, we are back up for a couple weeks!

Just so you know, i won't take food out of my kids mouths to play on the Internet! After 10 month's of not being given a job, i tried like a lot of Americans, to squeeze a buck from the Internet! I won't try to sell some bogus get rich Cd's, so i tried to vent my frustration, share what I've learned, and tried to get people to think, that's all, just think!

Fortunately, the person who feels the same way, doesn't want us and our ideas to disappear! They did not want to influence our content or information! Sadly, they did not want credit for putting us back on the Internet, due to some of the same discrimination I have received due to using my real name!

So we will be back in the game as of Friday July 4th. 2008 just as soon as we go through the Internet and see what we missed for the last couple of days!

We only ask one favor of all who visit; PLEASE spread the word that you like us, hate us, or are indifferent! We want jobs, not hand outs, and we want readers and thinkers, not enemy's or best friends. OK we all want friends, but respect is far more important. And I can honestly say; "no one has been able to call us liars or prove that the what we observe is inaccurate or disprovable! Trust me, we wait for hate mail every day!

So we will talk to you on our holiday!

peace to all, and thanks for the support!

Marc and Chucky

No comments:


AddThis Feed Button