Sunday, June 22, 2008

“CENSORSHIP AND AGENDA’S OF WAR!”


YOU TUBE ASSASSIN…………6/23/2008

“CENSORSHIP AND AGENDA’S OF WAR!”


Let me say “I am sorry about jumping on soap box, instead of bringing you entertaining videos!” but I received a video in the e-mail today that exposes a misrepresentation of a man, a democratically elected president, and the integrity of an entire nation! Not to mention it puts thousands of American lives in jeopardy. These culprits are responsible for shaping the opinions of at least ¼ of our 400 million plus citizens! People tune in and watch expecting to be told the confirmed and proven facts called news! Conspiracy nuts have been telling us for years that the national media lies and spins the facts for a secret agenda by the super elite who own these same networks and politicians! Well it appears apology’s are in order, or at the very least, shut the hell ups! People have been ridiculed and persecuted by the very sheeple they tried to help and awaken! Thanks to c-span and representativepress for this video proof of theory's “those nuts” tried to warn you about!

Apologize to the World Mr. Wallace and Return that Emmy



Along with this video, representativepress also posted a written copy of the dialogue between Wallace and the President!
Take a look here…
Apologize to the World Mr. Wallace and Return that Emmyhttp://representativepress.blogspot.com/2006/08/what-is-left-on-cutting-room-floor.htmlPresident Ahmadinejad Calls for Democracy, Free and Fair Elections and a Durable Peace.Mike Wallace Interviewed Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on 60 Minutes. At the request of the Iranian President Ahmadinejad, the FULL UNEDITED version was shown on C-SPAN. "The cable public affairs net will air the 60 Minutes edited version, followed by the full 90-minute interview, to give viewers a window on what is left on the cutting room floor." - John Eggerton -- Broadcasting & Cable, 8/11/2006We can see what they cut out, a call for democracy. This is another example of Mainstream Media's continuing suppression of basic facts concerning Israel and the Palestinians and other dramatic details related to the Middle East. It is a scandal for news editors to suppress the fact that democracy is being denied to people and that U.S. policy makers are behind the injustices. It is a scandal that the mainstream media suppresses the fact that the President of Iran is calling for democracy.The text in red was edited out of the 60 Minutes broadcast:MR. WALLACE: You are very good at filibustering. You still have not answered the question. You still have not answered the question. Israel must be wiped off the map. Why?PRESIDENT AHMADINEJAD: Well, don't be hasty, sir. I'm going to get to that.MR. WALLACE: I'm not hasty.PRESIDENT AHMADINEJAD: I think that the Israeli government is a fabricated government and I have talked about the solution. The solution is democracy. We have said allow Palestinian people to participate in a free and fair referendum to express their views. What we are saying only serves the cause of durable peace. We want durable peace in that part of the world. A durable peace will only come about with once the views of the people are met.So we said that allow the people of Palestine to participate in a referendum to choose their desired government, and of course, for the war to come an end as well. Why are they refusing to allow this to go ahead? Even the Palestinian administration and government which has been elected by the people is being attacked on a daily basis, and its high-ranking officials are assassinated and arrested. Yesterday, the speaker of the Palestinian parliament was arrested, elected by the people, mind you. So how long can this go on?We believe that this problem has to be dealt with fundamentally. I believe that the American government is blindly supporting this government of occupation. It should lift its support, allow the people to participate in free and fair elections. Whatever happens let it be. We will accept and go along. The result will be as you said earlier, sir.MR. WALLACE: Look, I mean no disrespect. Let's make a deal. I will listen to your complete answers if you'll stay for all of my questions. My concern is that we might run out of time.PRESIDENT AHMADINEJAD: Well, you're free to ask me any questions you please, and I am hoping that I'm free to be able to say whatever is on my mind. You are free to put any question you want to me, and of course, please give me the right to respond fully to your questions to say what is on my mind.Do you perhaps want me to say what you want me to say? Am I to understand --MR. WALLACE: No.PRESIDENT AHMADINEJAD: So if that is the case, then I ask you to please be patient.MR. WALLACE: I said I'll be very patient.PRESIDENT AHMADINEJAD: Maybe these are words that you don't like to hear, Mr. Wallace.MR. WALLACE: Why? What words do I not like to hear? [the words highlighted in red and edited out of the interview]PRESIDENT AHMADINEJAD: Because I think that you're getting angry.MR. WALLACE: No, I couldn't be happier for the privilege of sitting down with the president of Iran.


Well I don’t know about you, but let me put this bluntly, “Mike Wallace is a dick!” I am sorry about the language, but even a right wing neo-con should agree that this is bullshit! This PRESIDENT AHMADINEJAD does not look or sound like the mad, extremist nuclear war mongering jihad monster the press and politicians want you to think he is!

Now I could walk you baby steps through the bigger picture, where the Zionist or elite’s or who ever, pull the string’s from upon high. Where war is not only a billion to trillion dollar business, but a means to an end where the corporations (elites own) can peddle their products cheaper and with less competition and -0- accountability on a global scale! But if you still watch TV for content like local news, American idol or some other mundane program, your not going to believe your eyes, and you will be mad that this video came from the very last programming that AOL or Disney or some other giant can’t buy and manipulate to their own agenda! You will tell yourself it is a lie or the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT of Iran is a liar! What ever you have to tell yourself to feel good about sending hundreds of thousands of our children to their deaths! Or to kill and rape in our name like in Iraq! So go back to sleep and hope that when they kick down your doors, they remember what a great zombie you have been for their cause! Me, they will have to drag my dead body out!

Again I’m sorry I didn’t have wonderful fluffy content to brighten your Monday, but I felt the truth was important!!!

Peace for all!
Marc and Chucky


OK here are a couple good videos!

sandieblack


CHRISlegend4


JointDaleProduction

No comments:


AddThis Feed Button