Monday, June 23, 2008

“GEORGE CARLIN WILL BE MISSED!”




MARC’S DAILY RANT…….6/24/2008

“GEORGE CARLIN WILL BE MISSED!”


I am not going to say a lot about this great and brave comedian! He has been content to a long career as a Stand Up, stand up comedian! His straight forward no bull shit, in your face comedic observation’s of the herd, are classic, funny and sometimes a revelation to the people his comedy speaks to! He knew there were big issues in our country as well as the world, and he expressed himself through his comedy and bold language! The first time I saw George Carlin on TV was a HBO special about 26 years ago. I remember one skit about people’s stuff, which to this day has a lasting affect on me! I can’t do the man justice, so I won’t try to tell the joke! It touched on the saying “one mans junk is another mans treasure!” to this day, I think of other peoples perspectives and how theirs are shaped differently than our own! If we had their experiences and tragedy’s, would we feel the same? Most of his humor was based on the ironies of mankind!
So I say again, “he will be missed!”

GoodBye George Carlin - You Will Be Missed
From: dj6ual




George Carlin: Playin' with Your Head - 1986
From: TheFourthDrake




George Carlin - Things You Never See
From: RiverBelow19




He is gone to a better place, what ever that is, but he will not be forgotten! He would want all to learn and enjoy his art for all time! Thanks George for the memories!

George Carlin on Death – RIP
From: boyhowdypro




Good night and God bless!

Marc

No comments:


AddThis Feed Button