Tuesday, June 24, 2008

“YOU TUBES WAKE UP CALL!”


YOU TUBE ASSASSIN…………6/25/2008

“YOU TUBES WAKE UP CALL!”


Rarely do you see real truth on TV anymore. You Tube is a very big venue for freedom of expression and to find the missing pieces to the big picture! I don’t watch TV anymore, as crazy as that sounds, I do not turn the TV on anymore! I get my TV and movies uncut and commercial free from the World Wide Web! I get my news from several sources around the world on the internet! I see my music videos from You Tube as well as funny programming! I can’t stand the local fluff news. And every commercial I see turns my stomach! Once you see these videos with open eyes, you will or should wonder how anyone one can!












But thank (who ever you choose to) for You Tube! If it were not fot You Tube, I would not have done thousands of hours of research and currently 136 gigs of sources and research on the lies spun by the politicians, media, and the true owners! And here is the product of those expressions of truth!













I just thought you should know!
You decide which side is in the best interest for you and your families!
But keep hope alive, even if it is through rEVOLution”!





Marc and Chucky

No comments:


AddThis Feed Button